September 30, 2008

I have a confession to make. I know that the recent developments with our country's economy are a very important issue. I know I should be spending my days reading every article that comes across my computer concerning it because in a round about way it will effect me...but I haven't been. I have to be honest it just depresses me and angers me that we have reached this point. Why do my husband and I have to live by different rules than everyone else? I would love to stop paying my mortgage and let the government come in and bail me out letting me pay them back when "things get better". I'm proud of our congressmen and women who stood up and said no yesterday to the bailout agreement.

If you would like to hear Mary Fallin's response to her vote you can here.

No comments: