July 22, 2008

New York, New York!

In case you didn't know (or you haven't been following me on Twitter) Myles and I visited the Big Apple last week with our good friends Katie and TJ.  I wanted to tell you all about it but instead of boring you with a lot to read I am going to tell our story in pictures!  Now there are about 400 of them (don't worry I won't show them all to you) so it might take a few entries for me to tell the whole story.
Me and Katie!

The Perry's and the Davidson's at dinner.  The food was amazing!  I wish I could have another one of those salads.

We kept telling TJ that they were too small but he insisted that they would fit.


Breakfast at Tiffany's!  (In case there was any doubt in your mind now you KNOW I'm a dork.)

The pickle at Carnegie Deli.  Still not sure why they have a giant pickle but the waitress there was awesome and so was the food.

Times Square at night.  I tried to put this with the others but can't figure it out.




The 3 photos above were taken on the Brooklyn Bridge.  My favorite is the one with the American flag.  And of course I had to stop at the spot were they filmed a scene for the Sex and the City movie and act out the Scene from Saturday Night Fever with John Travolta.  I'm a nerd!


This is in central park with a view of the skyline.  Next time I am there I HAVE to rent a row boat.  It looked so romantic.

We are in New York for 20 minutes and Myles gets in a fight with Rocky. :)  What am I going to do with him?

This was a clock in the middle of Times Square and every once and awhile an American and a National MLB player would come out.  They would pull something from their pockets and we never figured out what it was.  Honestly it looked like a screw driver.






Times Square during the day.  This was Myles' first time in the Big City and I love seeing the reaction of first timers when they see Times Square.  (Personally I think it's MUCH better at night)


We went inside a church across from the WTC site and inside was a huge banner from firefighters and police officers from Oklahoma.  I can't tell you how much I filled with pride at the site of this!  We truly live in the greatest state in the entire world!!!

That is all for now.  Please check back for more!



1 comment:

Jennifer Chronicles (jenx67.com) said...

more pics. more pics. more pics. i must live vicariously through you.