May 18, 2008

I Am Thankful...



I've spent most of my weekend hanging out with my girlfriends and it has really made me think of how thankful I am.  I have such a wonderful group of girl friends who I consider to be my sisters.  How many people are lucky enough to have a dozen sisters.  Really?  When you think of what you want in a sister you think, I want someone who...
  • I can look up to 
  • someone who encourages me 
  • someone who is patient
  • listens to me and never judges
  • is always there for more
  • understands my faults; and
  • put my feelings before hers
Those of you who know me know that my best friend happens to be my baby sister and I hope that I am all of these things to her.   I know that all of my girlfriends are this to me.  I love each and everyone one of you!!!

No comments: