April 30, 2008

Endings Only Mean New Beginings

I've reached an epic moment in my life. Tonight I will take my LAST exam as a collegiate student. It's hard to believe that this day is here. Unlike my undergraduate degree, my masters has flown by so fast. In just a week in a half I will be walking across to stage to have my peach (yes peach!) robe placed over my head signifying that I have received my Master in Business. I still remember watching these students with great jealousy during my undergraduate ceremony. All I could think of was, "Man I am never going to make it there!" But I did!! Of course Myles is already starting to talk to me about a Doctorate or my law degree. Even though I am not counting those out I just don't think I am ready to start hitting the books again.

Now I face the decision of what challenge I am going to take on next. The most likely is going to be flight school, but not until after the mandatory rest period I have established. I plan on spending the summer relaxing and enjoying my husband, home, friends, and of course dogs. So please keep me in mind when planning lake trips, nights out, and of course porch parties. All I can say is....BRING ON THE MARGARITAS!!!

No comments: